The Black Wall Street Romania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Wall Street Romania

100% TBWS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 Cent Is The Games No:1 Fan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil' Alex

Lil' Alex

Male
Number of posts : 206
Fav Artists : The Game
Registration date : 2007-03-24

50 Cent Is The Games No:1 Fan? Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent Is The Games No:1 Fan?   50 Cent Is The Games No:1 Fan? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 7:20 am

50 Cent Is The Games No:1 Fan? 50shirtpk2

The Game has a successful new album in stores, hit singles on the charts and a new line of signature sneakers flying off the shelves.

It looks like he’s getting some long-overdue love from 50 Cent once again, too.

Believe it or not, 50 Cent was just spotted roaming the streets of The Game’s hometown of Compton in 100-percent, brand-new Game gear.

The former hip-hop friends and cohorts, who collaborated to fantastic results on The Game’s debut album, The Documentary, have been in a well-publicized feud since, but 50 was all smiles while posing for the camera wearing a black T-shirt with "The Game" on the front and the title of the new album, Doctor’s Advocate, on the back.

This came not long after The Game reportedly called 50 Cent’s manager, Chris Lighty, to ask 50 to help remix his hit, "It’s Okay (One Blood)," and was given the Heisman.

Well, maybe this T-shirt is the start of something beautiful, and if so, it’s something The Game has always said he’d like to see.

"I don’t live in this hip-hop house to fight with my brothers and sisters," Said The Game a few months ago.

"I look at hip-hop like a big house, and I just rent out a room. I don’t want to fight and beef all the time, but sometimes, with your brothers and sisters growing up, man, you fight.

"I’ve demolished every opponent thus far, man, and now I’m chillin’. I’m free. I’m free as a bird. No beefs right now, no heavy drama.
Back to top Go down
http://rapandhiphop.team-forum.net

50 Cent Is The Games No:1 Fan?
Page 1 of 1